The Right Attorney Makes All The Difference
Here’s why I am the right Denver DUI Criminal Defense Lawyer for you:
- You can call me anytime day or night and I will return your call.
- If you or someone you know needs an experienced Denver Criminal Lawyer I’m willing to have an initial free consultation and efficiently decide what actions should be taken to minimize your criminal liability.
- Your case is not too big; neither is it too small. I deal with crimes as minimal as petty theft, all the way up to murder.
- I will do everything within my power to get the defendant out of jail, possibly without the need to deal with a bail bonds agent. In the alternative, I will seek & argue for bail reduction.
- If you have been accused of a crime the decisions you make regarding your attorney can impact you for the rest of your life. The strength of your case and your defenses should be assessed by a skilled Denver DUI lawyer who fully understands the specific facts of your case and who knows how the law applies to your circumstances.
- I have helped thousands of people make these important decisions.
- I am committed to the presumption of innocence of my clients and I am willing and ready to do everything in my power to defend your rights.
- If your case involves a Misdemeanor or Felony offense my legal representation can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case.
- I have an excellent reputation as a Colorado Criminal Defense Lawyer in the Criminal Defense legal community for my ability to analyze and evaluate a case, prepare a strong defense for trial, and/or negotiate a proper disposition of your case.
- My thousands of hours of court experience have given me a keen insight into what prosecutors and judges are looking for in a criminal case, and how to effectively deal with that. This experience has been indispensable when I prepare a DUI defense for my client and in negotiating plea agreements favorable to my clients. My BIO includes many successful cases.
- I will seek to get your case dismissed prior to the charges being filed and/or get the charges reduced if your case is filed.
- I will work hard and challenge every key element of the Prosecutor’s case.
- I will prepare for a criminal trial if necessary, and do everything possible to have a “Not Guilty” returned by a jury of your peers.
- I promise aggressive representation, legal excellence and integrity.
- I pride myself on keeping my clients informed at all times of the state of their case and if desired, also their loved ones.
Other Areas Of The Law
Our attorney network also deals with other, civil areas of the law.
When To Contact Me
If you have been arrested, you have the constitutional right to legal representation. Choose an attorney who has the experience and skill to get the job done. Contact one of our experienced Denver DUI Criminal Defense Attorneys for an immediate free consultation 24 hours a day, seven days a week.